We are excited to inform you about Bournville College’s 2021 English Language Summer School. This will take place at our brand new £66 million campus in Birmingham during the months of July and August this year.
Intensive English course with Cambridge qualification.
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE-C1)
First Certificate in English (FCE-B2)
Preliminary English Test (PET-B1)
All-inclusive packages at only:
€ 1,950 – 3 weeks
€ 2,450 – 4 weeks
€ 2,950 – 5 weeks
- 3/4/5 weeks of intensive course (24 hours per week) at Bournville College*
- Accommodation and full board in certified British families or accommodation in a university campus
- Pass for public transports in Birmingham (bus)
- Two trips per week (one half-day and one full-day)
- Taxi service at arrival and departure (Birmingham)
- Registration and assistance to Cambridge PET or FCE exam
- SIM card with £10 and unlimited calls within the UK for a month
Bournville College is one of the best colleges in Birmingham. During your stay you will be enrolled as a British student and you will have access to all the services and extra activities such as library, computer labs, gym and cinema.
*Places are limited. Enrolments for courses will be closed when the maximum capacity of students is reached. Minimum age 16 years. There is no maximum age.
Tel. 0044 (0) 78 55242126
Fax. 0044 (0)121 439 6617